Friday, April 20, 2007

Micah's Words

Today was a much better day...other than the crappy snow outside.

Micah and I had our long naps in the afternoon so we were ready to play and hang out and have lots of fun.
And lots of fun we did have! I love hanging out with my son. He is so cool, funny and sweet.

He said his second word today, which was 'Duck'. We have these alphabooks and he loves to read them. So we were stuck on letter 'D'. And by the end of the night, he would say the word 'Duck' everytime he picked up a book. So so funny.
His first word btw was 'Cheese'. He pronounces it so clearly and knows what it is too. I ask him everytime I give him a piece of cheese and he says 'Cheese' every time! What a smart kid! Of course he says 'Mama' and 'Dada' all the time too. It's funny, everytime we ask him to say 'Mama' he would say 'Dada' and the opposite. And everytime we say yes, he would shake his head 'No'. What a funny little munchkin.

More milestones to come on his birthday. Anyway, that was my friday with my little boy.

No comments: