Thursday, February 08, 2007

Update

Hi all,

We're still here! We have just been so busy with things lately.

First and foremost, our new ride! You like?! It was a really good deal and it checked out to be in great shape after the inspection. Thanks for Markey for buying it for us. No car payments! yay!



Micah and I sure do love it! I know, I am officially a minivan driving Mom....and you know what I love it! I feel so much safer in it and it is so much easier to move Micah and his things around.

As for our little guy, he is adorable as always and growing like crazy! He now loves to cllimb up our stairs (his new found exercise) and loves to stand up all the time. He figured out how to open the cupboards too so another thing to baby proof. We have recently acquired a playpen from my sister and what a life saver! Of course we don't put him there all the time but it's nice to have when you have to do something important like go to the bathroom or go out and brush off the snow on your vehicle. He can also distinguish 'light' and 'ball' and 'Mom' and 'Dad' and 'CasCas'. AND last but not least he is pretty close to having two of his upper teeth to come out. Anyway, I will let the pics do the taking. Here are a few of his latest pics.







Some pics from out trip in Edmonton last weekend






Last but not least, the best pics of all! Dad and Micah having their nightly bath.




And oh yeah, I finished Mark's new flash website (www.velocityfitness.ca)......and then I've been busy coming up with content for my website (www.owndesign.ca). Really hard thing to do....content!

Anyway, Markey just dislocated his shoulder so I have to go tend to him right now. Poor baby!

Hope all is well with my blog readers out there!

take care and ciao for now!
K

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Love the picture of Micah and the sunglasses.

Calgary Athlete said...

Great pics Kris! Thanks for all of your hard work on my site babe. It looks awesome. M