Monday, January 29, 2007

Today: Try to have fun

It is around 6:00 p.m. and I am finally able to sit down. Phew! Here's how my day started.
As I was making squash soup, the phone rang. (ring, ring)
Micah is whining in the background.
-----------------------------
Kris: Hello?
Mark: Hi Babe, how's it going?
Kris: Ok (let's out a big sigh)
Mark: How come just Ok?
Kris: Oh, Micah didn't really nap for too long and he's whining a lot right now. How bout you? how's your day going?
Mark: Well (deep breath)....I just finished training 4 clients in a row and then I have 3 more to do in a little bit. I can't beleive I have f*@#$%%in 7 clients today! [Pardon my french]
Kris: Holy s@$&*t I can't beleive it either!
Mark: Try to have some fun today ok. I will see you guys at 8. Hopefully MP is still up and I get to at least see him for a bit.
Kris: Ok luv, you try to have fun today too ok.
----------------------------

So, that was the start of our day. Micah was still pretty whiny today. I am not sure what's going on.
I think I've done everything that I'm supposed to do. Maybe he is just not feeling too good.
Anyway, when Mark told me to try and have fun today....that was our main goal.
So, Micah and I played and I tickled him till I was laughing so hard and had tears in my eyes.
Then, we went to Safeway and bought a few groceries and I stopped by Starbucks to get a Tall, Soy Caramel Machiato.
When we got home, I gave Micah a bottle and as we were staring at each other....this feeling of joy just came over me. Right then and there, I felt so honored to be my little boy's mother. I whispered "I Love You Baby" and then teared up a little.
Anyway, that was my fun for today.


I hope you all had fun today.
Ciao for now,
K

No comments: