Thursday, January 25, 2007

Monthly Letter

Dear Micah,

I don't even know where to begin your 9 month letter my boy. You have reached so many milestones last month that it is hard to keep track. All I know is that you are constantly learning and exploring each second that you are awake. Seriously, you define the word 'BUSY'. Your dad and I are having such a blast with you. I can't even imagine my life without you.

We have been busy going places and visiting friends. We are also almost done our Sign Language Course and I am definitely looking forward to when you start signing back to us. Our next activity to try after the sign language is swimming. I know that we will have so much fun in that.

You have mastered crawling my love. You go anywhere and you are everywhere!





We are amazed at how fast and coordinated you are. One thing you like to do now is to crawl to Mom or Dad and grab a leg and start whining. I know it is very cute now but we try not to pick you up right away all the time.

You have also recently discovered how to climb up one stair. That is probably my fault because I showed you how to do it and every time you are by the stairs you now try to climb up. All I can say is poor CasCas.



Your best entertainment is still Cassy.

Ever since you started crawling, Cassy is constatly on the move. That is to move away from you of course. You squeal in delight when you go after her and are almost ecstatic when you catch her once in awhile. Thank goodness she is smart enough to move away when she sees you coming. We always say 'gentle' when you try petting her but right now all you can do is grab, pinch and pull all her fur.






You also love bubbles. It is amazing to watch you be in awe with the bubbles. Your Dad and I are so glad to catch all these precious moments with you.





With Mom being picture happy, you now have also mastered smiling to the camera. Every time I say cheese you give the greatest smiles. You are such a poser!




You love being to new places like the gym. You had such a blast there.





Or at the Sip N Safari hanging out with friends.


Or just having play dates with your buddies.



Most importantly, you love hanging out with Mom and Dad.






I don't think I've placed enough pictures in this letter sweetheart :) All I can say is that we love you to the maximum that we can love anybody in this world.

Happy 9 month birthday sweetheart!



Luv,
Mom

1 comment:

Calgary Athlete said...

Hey kiddo, you are doing such an amazing job with our little man. He is so lucky to have such an amazing Mommy. Love,

Your secret admirer