Monday, January 22, 2007

To Work or Not to Work - My Decision

I told my work that I have decided to NOT come back when my maternity leave is done this April......and I have just started to feel good about my decision. Last week I was pretty scared about it. I am not the type of person that is not used to having sporatic income coming in. I want to be able to help out with my share of the bills and all that stuff. Mark and I have thought about it and did some calculating and I am better off working 10 hours a week from home with my business than working 40 hours at DS and leaving Micah to a Day Care (that's if I find one). I am excited to watch my son grow and to be there every step of the way. Maybe when he is a little bit older I might be able to find a day home part-time but not right now. Anyway, my decision will bug me now and then (that I know for sure) but I also know that I am blessed to be able to work from home and be with my little warrior.

Speaking of my little warrior, here is one cute pic of him. There will be more to come on his 9 month letter. Stay Tuned!

K

No comments: