Thursday, February 15, 2007

Hard to keep up

Hi all,

Sorry for the long blog delay.....again. It seems like I have no time to blog lately.
With Mark's shoulder dislocation, I have been on the go from the time I get up to the time I hit my pillow (this is probably because of my type A personality). The only time it seems that I get to sit down for awhile is when I am working on my website for my business......and that's after Micah is in bed around 8:30 or 9 at night. I guess I have to get used to it because this is how it's going to be for a long time. I just need to find balance somewhere. Can someone give me a piece of their balance or adivice to find one?

Anyway, Mark is getting checked up on Tuesday to see if he is going to need surgery or not. Either way recovery time is still a few weeks without surgery and a few months if he needs surgery. That being said, he cannot use his left arm to carry anything that is heavy (like Micah the 20 lbs. handsome baby) plus he is left handed too which sucks pretty bad. I don't blame him for being bummed out lately. He still tries to help me out which is pretty impressive! Hang in there Marky!



The other night while I was talking to my sister I mentioned that I wanted to be locked in a cocoon for an hour! Do other Mom's feel like this too? do other Moms just not stop moving all day or is it just me? I know, I sound pretty cranky right now. I wish my family lived closer so I can get a break. Anyway, se la vie! I will stop complaining now. It's probably coz I'm sick, Mark is injured and Micah is teething. Even though it seems pretty tough right now, I am thankful to have such an awesome, loving and happy family.

Speaking of family, my little warrior is doing amazing. He is BUSY!!! I cannot leave him for a second. The other day, he was doing his stair climb and he fell 2 steps up and he now has rugburn on his nose....poor kid. I only turned for a second and that happened! Lesson learned on this one. No worries, it will only happen once. Thank God he was only a couple stairs up.



Anyhoo, it is getting late. We are having our Mom and Babies group at our place tomorrow. Very very excited! Stay tuned for some fun pics!

Ciao for now,
K

No comments: