Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Micah's First Cold

So my little guy has finally gotten his first cold. I think he got it from our swimming trip to the Talisman Centre. He is coughing and have a very runny nose. This means, not a whole lot of sleep for Mark and I. I totally feel sorry for him. Every time he coughs he's got this awful look on his face...like it's painful and he doesn't understand why it keeps on happening. Also, every time he sneezes (which is like every second) mucus will come flying out from his nose and spit from his mouth. It is such a little cute sneeze but I have to struggle with him to wipe his nose every time he sneezes. I bought him the softest 3 ply tissue I could ever find at Safeway today. We've been giving him Tempra and hope that it will pass pretty soon. Right now, we are just taking it easy and not going out to the malls at all. Good thing I'm done my Christmas Shopping :)

Anyway, I have been going to the Hot Yoga once a week for 3 months now and I love it! I love it because it is soooo so good for your body and a great way for me to escape and forget about everything and focus on myself. I also love it because I get to leave Micah with Mark and they do just fine. Mark would know when to feed him, change him or when to put him to bed. He even gives him a bath without me...very impressive! I am very lucky because I get to go away and spend some time by myself and It is such a great way for the two of them to hang out once a week without Mom.

Mark is such an awesome dad! He knows Micah so well and Micah knows him. I guess this is a plus when you work for yourself. You get to come home whenever you want, work less hours and make twice or three times the mula. I was thinking today, on my way to the hot yoga that if I ever croak and die (which will never happen coz I am going to live till I'm 100 :), that my son will be well taken care of. I am soo thankful that Micah will grow up to know an amazing father. ...and of course a very cool Mom :)

Anyway I do really have to go to bed...I know it's going to be another tough night.

Ciao for now,
K

No comments: