Thursday, December 07, 2006

Family Day Thursday

Today we spent the day sleeping in, relaxing and hanging out with our little champ. He is recovering quite well from his cold. He still has a cough and sneezes sometimes but the cold is at least gone, I think. He is eating well and we are making sure that he gets lots of fluid, lots of love and lots of rest.





I also did a grueling workout today. Mark calls it "Bad Dog Workout". It consists of:
200 skips
20 push ups
25 sit ups
30 jumping pulls (jump up and pull up on the rings)

3 times in a row and this is for TIME, which means - No rest or minimal rest at all. I manage to do it in less than 20 minutes...which involved cursing Mark by the 3rd set. I headed up to go shower because I was sweating so much and I was still sweating afterwards. It was one tough workout Marky!

Mind you, he did one called 'The Blitz' and I am glad I didn't do that one. This puppy consisted of:
500 skips
50 back extensions
50 push ups
100 situps
100 squats

I was thankful that I didn't do that because I could hear Mark skipping downstairs and it seemed like it was forever.
Mind you, I am thinking of trying it sometime this week. We'll see....

Anyway, all in all it was a great Thursday. Hope you did too :)

Ciao,
K

No comments: