Sunday, December 03, 2006

Family Day

Today was a great day because I got to spend it with my family.


I love my family...we have such a blast together. We decided to go swimming at the Talisman Centre. It was Micah's first time being in a pool full of loud, screaming kids. I guess it was their customer appreciation day and it was free to go check out their facility for the day (good thing it was free...as we were leaving I told Mark 'We might be there for an hour or maybe only 5 minutes...you never know how our little one will do in the water')

I think it went well! Micah did not like it at first...he actually gave us the lower lip a few times.
We hung out away from the kids who were splashing around and he was much better after that.
We even stayed for 1/2 hour in the pool with him! I guess we just need to take him there more often so he gets used to it. Here comes our 'Little Dinos' swimming lessons coming soon!


Our day ended with more hanging out and an awesome chicken fajita dinner! I think it was the best one ever Marky!

Have an awesome week everyone!

Ciao,
K

P.S.
Sorry for the bad pool pictures of me and Mark :(

No comments: