Sunday, November 26, 2006

7 Month Letter


To my cute little man!

You turned 7 months today and we are so proud of you! You have become quite the active little guy. You know how to move around by rolling everywhere now. Just recently you figured out how to go on all fours and then you push your legs up a little bit. Pretty soon you will be crawling all over the house. I'd say give it a week.






You have become quite the little eater too. I am very impressed at how well you are doing with eating solid foods. It seems like you like everything especially fruits. You like to hold your own spoon when you're eating. You even open your mouth when you want some more. You also gag when you don't want anymore. Here is a video of Dad feeding you with some sound effects. Is that like a guy thing? maybe you can tell me when you are older :)






You can now sit up pretty good too. I still put the boppy around you though so you won't fall back and hit your head on the floor. It was awful last time that happened.

Last week you have started to sleep longer through the nights (which made Mom really happy :). I figured to not rely on it too much though because it seems to change every week....especially when your schedule gets interrupted.

You have also hit the 'make strange' stage. You now cry when you realize Mom and Dad are not around.

You're still a talker. You like to say 'ba ba ba' and sometimes 'ba da da' you know, baby ramblings.

Your best entertainment so far is our little dog Cassy. You look for her and when you finally see her you give her one of your biggest smiles. I can't wait till you can crawl and chase her around. It will be such a nice exercise for the two of you.



Anyway my sweetheart, watching you grow have been the most rewarding experience in my life. You teach me how to have patience and to be gentle and loving. You give me 'warm fuzzies' like my heart is going to explode from loving you so much. You make me smile and laugh and sing! You may be a lot of work but you are worth it!

I love you lots Micah pants! Happy 7 month birthday!!!

Mom

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Hey Bella,
Micah is getting so big! you are doing a fabulous job. You can see the love ooooozing from you and Mark when you are holding him and feeding him. What a joy he is. Lets get together next week when the weather is warmer.

Michelle