Monday, November 20, 2006

Flamenco, Family and More Babies

Hello all,

Mark and I went and saw my girlfriend Fiona dance Flamenco this weekend and it was awesome! It was great to go out and see something different. It was held at the Calgary Opera Center and she put an amazing show. I must say that she is one of the best Flamenco dancers I have ever seen! If you are ever interested in watching something unique and beautiful, I highly recommend checking her shows in the future. Her website is: http://www.fionamalena.com/index.html

My brother and her girlfriend came over this weekend as well and we had a great time with them. Micah cried the first day they were here but was enjoying their company once he got used to them. I guess he is at the 'making strange' stage. He will also turn 7 months in a few days and I cannot beleive how big he's gotten. He is more squirmy now and very strong. He is sleeping better too but I don't know how long that will last. I guess I better enjoy it :) Anyway, here are some pics from this weekend:




Last but not least, I would like to Congratulate a few of my friends whose given birth recently:

To Mo and Allison for giving birth to a beautiful baby girl yesterday early Sunday morning! I am very excited for them. I know they will be changed forever and I know that they will be awesome parents!
Congrats you guys!!! Can't wait to hear about your adventures with your little one!

To my friends Chris and Di for giving birth to a beautiful baby boy, Brett Daniel. He is baby #3 and I am so happy for them. I can't beleive you guys have 3 boys. Wow, that's awesome! Pretty soon you can have your own hockey team :) he!he! Congrats you guys! He is so beautiful!


Ciao for now,
K

No comments: