Friday, November 03, 2006

Micah Update and Italian Wedding

I have to say that my little guy is changing so fast. Lately he has been figuring out that he can move around pretty well by rolling onto his stomach then onto his back. It is quite amazing! I will place him on one corner on the blanket then a few minutes later he is on the opposite side. I guess this is just a taste of what's more to come pretty soon. I am definitely savoring every little thing that he has figured out to do. Like the 'Ba Ba Ba' talk that he does. It is the cutest thing I've ever heard. I keep on going 'Ma ma ma' so hopefully he will say that next. He is now well on his way with eating solid foods. He is quite the little piglet actually. He will cry or whine once you pull the spoon away from his mouth. I have to be fast with the spoon. Lately, I have figured out that the best way to solve this is to give him his own spoon. It still doesn't quite solve the impatience of my little warrior but it's better than nothing. I guess you have to figure out what works during feeding time.

Anyway, Mark and I are just about to make some banana chocolate chip muffins so I have to make this short and sweet. Oh one last thing, we are going to an Italian Wedding tomorrow. Should I wear a black dress or a red one? anyway, I'm sure it'll be lots of fun.

Here are a few pics of our little Batman!

Enjoy!
K



1 comment:

Jenn said...

Micah is a very cute batman!

Jenn