Monday, October 16, 2006

Hot Yoga, Baby Food and More

Hello friends and family,
Sorry to be doing the once a week blog lately. Things have been crazy at home. As you all know by now, Micah is still feeling the pain from teething. It seems like when he is in pain, he wants more of your attention. That leads to me not doing anything at all except to care for my little warrior. Even though he is at this stage, I am definitely having such a blast spending time with him (when he is not grumpy of course :) He's overall a very very good baby. He is getting soooo cute too! (ok, I'll stop bragging now)


I recently started him on baby cereal last week and it was quite the first time experience. I put a spoonful of cereal in his mouth and back out it goes. I must have done that several times and then he started to like it afterwards. Now, he is beginning to be the expert at eating it. He's got this look of anticipation when he sees the spoon come closer to his mouth. (Must get a video of this and show it to you all next time) First, I started feeding him in the mornings around 10ish and waited for a week to see if there were any reactions or any weird behaviours. After he seemed to be ok I then started switching it to evenings around 5ish just to see if it works better with his sleep. Cross your fingers. It is always better to sleep with a belly full of food.





I also started going to hot yoga again. My girlfriend Chunlee and I have decided to go every week on Wednesday nights. If any of you want to join us just let me know. We go to the 8 p.m. class and we have such a blast! and it is such an awesome workout! I was so happy to be doing this again. It is totally something I can do for myself without thinking about anything else. This is not just normal yoga, it is hot, fun and challenging. Not only does it help you lose weight but it tones your muscles and helps you to detoxify as well. Anyway, I love it! Chunlee, I can't wait to go again this Wednesday :)

On to other things that's been going on, Mark has finally finished our gym. Please check out 'TheEsh' on the right side of my blog for more info.

Anyhoo, it's time for me to work on Mark's new flash website. yay!

ciao for now,
K

1 comment:

Angele said...

He is just sooo cute! YAHOOO! Cereal yummy! I wouldn't mind checking out the hot yoga ;)
I have started my workout routine also! you are looking so good girl!