Friday, October 27, 2006

6 Month Letter

My dear sweet boy,

You turned 6 months yesterday! I have to tell you that I am the most thankful Mom in the world right now. I thank God for you everyday! You have made our lives so meaningful in so many ways. I can't even imagine life without you now. You were meant to happen and your Dad and I are so in love with you.




There have been so many milestones that you have been doing lately that it is hard to keep track. The one milestone I am excited to write about is your one pearly white tooth! It has finally busted out and it is the most cutest thing I have ever seen. I can't get a picture of it right now because it hurts when I touch it. But soon I will be able to see you smile with your one little tooth and trust me, Mommy will be ready with the camera :)

[In order for you to view this video, you must have the flash player installed on your machine...it only takes a few seconds: here is the link to download it: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/ ]





You have also been very vocal. You definitely know how to complain now and let us know when you are not having fun anymore. You still love your jolly jumper, which I am thankful for. It is such a life saver for when Mom and Dad need to cook supper. Also, you are smiling a lot more now even to strangers. I always get the 'you have such a cute baby' comment. My favorate thing from you lately is your giggles and your laugh. I always find ways to get them out of you. Also, we are on our way to feeding you solid foods. I bought some carrots and peas and sweet potatos and squash for your first set of veggies. I am very excited to feed them to you. What can I say my boy, you are just so amazing! I know there are so many more milestones that I am forgetting that I can't remember to mention right now. Maybe Daddy will in his blog :) One thing I would like to mention in this letter is how thankful I am that you have such an amazing Dad. He loves you to pieces! and you can tell that because you recognize and know him so well! He is fortunate that he gets to spend lots of time with you. He is the most involved parent I know and I am so thankful. He even lets me go to yoga and takes care of you every Wednesday nights. Mommy is really spoiled :) You are one lucky kid!

Just know that we love you and are having such a blast taking care of you. Until next month!
Love always,
Mommy

P.S.
Here are a few pics of the babies from our Baby and You class. They ae just so adorable!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

All those babies are so cute I want to eat them up!

Our Family said...

Hey Bella,
I can't believe how fast our boys are growing up. Make sure you post the picture of his tooth... I bet it is soooo cute. Its also hard to believe that we are now half way through our mat leave.

Anyway, I love reading your updates. Thanks for the inspiration!
Michelle