Friday, September 29, 2006

Fall

I must say that I am loving the fall season right now. Lately, Micah and I have been going out to parks to hang out and walk around and I am just savoring every beautiful moment. Fall is probably my favorite season. With colorful leaves everywhere and the nice warm breeze blowing the leaves away, it is such a relaxing thing to experience. I am very fortunate to have my life slow down in a way that I get to enjoy such a nice experience with my son.

Here are some pics that I took at Heritage Park. Can you beleive this is Calgary?




At Stanley Park



Here's a video of our day at Stanley Park:


Speaking of our little warrior, he is changing so fast! Yesterday, I bought him a jolly jumper and man, did he ever figure out how to bounce in it right away!! As you can see in this video:


I rarely see him on his back anymore because he now loves to be on his tummy. I can leave him there for 10 to 15 minutes and he loves it.


He totally recognizes Mom and Dad now too. He is still smilling lots and he's also got this little laugh that just melts my heart. So many things that are changing and It is hard to keep track. Good thing I have a blog :)

Anyway, I hope we have a nice fall weekend weather so everyone can enjoy it too!

ciao for now,
K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Jolly Jumper stage! It is so great that in Canada the governement gives us the first year to savor with our kids. It's so good that you are enjoying your time. Lucas is also loving the fall. I don't really remember enjoying it last year, but this year we throw leaves, play with ladybugs and he smiles and laughs.

Talk to you soon

Jenn

Angele said...

I still can't get over how quick children grow!

I love you guys sooo much!

Thanks for a wonderful birthday Kris!

I have started to blog now too ;)