Tuesday, September 26, 2006

5 Months

My Dear Micah,

Today you turned 5 months old! and all mommy can say is Wow!

You are becoming your own little person every single day. You can perfectly say the word 'Hi' and I am just so lucky to witness you say it. This is because we keep on saying 'Hi....Hi....Hi...' to you all the time. Whenever I put you to bed, you seem to look for your toys on the floor and talk to them for awhile like you are saying hi to every stuffed toy :) (it is very cute)

You have also mastered the art of smiling at people. You also love to laugh and giggle. You now reach for anything that is in front of you...like Mommy's hair, plates on the table etc. etc. You are getting so good at being on your tummy for awhile. I think pretty soon you will be figuring out how to flip over to your back.



  


You are very ticklelish which you totally got from me. Like Daddy says ' You only have two volumes, loud and louder' which I think you got from Dad. hehehe

Our favorate time with you is in the morning when you wake up and Dad or I come and take you back to bed with us. You are at your best, happy mood during this time and we play and play with you until you get tired of it. Then we all snooze together and wake up and feel so blessed to have such an amazing boy that is healthy and so so beautiful.



You are also recognizing when it's bed time and we put you to your room. You give us this pleading cry to not take you in there but we still do anyway :) You fuss for a little bit and then you are out like a light! Phew! you are lots of work my boy but we don't mind it one bit.

Yesterday was your first trip to the zoo. We met Michelle and Heather along with their babies Canyon and Maija. You kept on smiling at everyone and it would make them smile back. You didn't pay too much attention to the animals yet but I know that you will pretty soon. No worries though, I bought us an annual pass so we can go back there and get to know all the little and big creatures of this world. Yay!





Anyway kiddo, I just want to say that I am so proud of you and I love you like crazy.

till next month,
Mom

No comments: