Monday, September 18, 2006

15 Minutes

What can you do in 15 minutes? A lot! I just finished doing 180 situps (3 sets each using 3 different ab exercises) and 60 reps of low back extension. I was busy cleaning the kitchen and the bathroom while Mark was working out in our gym downstairs. He came up and he looked so good that in my mind I wanted to work out too but I kept trying to find other excuses like 'I need to do some organizing right now'. Well, Mark said 'You've done enough organizing for today, do something for yourself'.....so long story longer, I went and did what he told me to do and now I feel much better. The great part is it only took me 15 minutes of hard workout and I'm done! From running my 5 laps and doing abs and low back today, I already feel great! My goal is to stop eating all the sweet things I can get my hands on (like my soy-peppermint-hot chocolate - extra hot - no whip), chocolate and more chocolate. If I can do that and run 3 times a week and strength train for at least 20 minutes every day, I will be in good shape in no time!

Anyway, my little prince is getting cuter by the day. I cannot beleive that he is a week away from turning 5 months! Anyway, here are some up to date cute pics of my little warrior.

Micah wearing his cute little outfit that I bought in Panorama.



2 comments:

Calgary Athlete said...

You are doing great babe. M

Our Family said...

Hey bella, Life is so good in mommyhood. You and Micah look great and he is such a cutie!!! Can't wait to visit you and Canyon can't wait to see Micah. Talk to you soon,
Michelle