Sunday, August 06, 2006

Too Many things...

Well, I feel that I have been lazy with my blogging lately. I guess there's just too many things that's been going on recently, hence my title. From friends and family having to go through problems and being there as best I can for support, to being a mom and plus do the other things that you're suppose to do. Man, sometimes I just feel I want to be in a bubble and not think for awhile! I just feel so blessed to have such a healthy and happy life with my family. People will go through struggles in life and I sure am glad and thankful when it's not you that is going through it. It just makes me realize who your true friends are. I know life is busy but there is no excuse for family and friends. This is especially true when the people that you care for are having problems or celebrating accomplishments or even if you don't have anything to celebrate about. I guess just being there for someone is something that is so important to me. And probably for most of us. Anyway, this feels good to get it out of my chest.

On to other things, my little boy is soooo amazing! He is now over 14 lbs! We bought him a chariot from Sport Swap and he loved his first ride in it. Here are a few pics of him in his new ride. I am very excited to start running with him using the Chariot. Today, I actually went on my first run with the dogs around the circular park beside our place and it felt good. I was scared to do it at first but I went anyways and it felt so good to run again (even though it was just for a short period of time). Now that I finally got over the laziness and too many excuses, Micah and I will be enjoying most of August outside for sure.







Oh we are now also officially looking for another vehicle (probably going to be a van). I know, I know...why a van? because as much as I don't like being in one or let alone driving one, it is the most convenient vehicle to use when you have a little one to drive around. So upon contemplating and thinking if we really need a van, we are now deciding to finally get one. Not a new one but a used one...we might have a possible pick but we'll have to see if it will work out. More on this in my future blogs.

See what I mean, too many things in my head that needs to be blogged about. I am also now going to start eating well again. Don't get me wrong, if you know us well, you know that we are the most finnicky eaters on this planet. Mark and I eat very healthy but we have been continuously buying little treats lately like pies and chocolates and eating late at nights. I guess we just got used to it when I was still pregnant. Lots of treats and eats. But now that I'm not it is time to go back to my 'one day free day' regime. A free day of eating whatever I want and the rest of the week to just eating normal heatlhy foods. Blah, blah, blah enough of this already.

What else do I have to say....can't think of anything right now but there will be more in my upcoming blogs.

Hope you are all doing well in blogger land!

Good night!
K

No comments: