Wednesday, August 09, 2006

First time at the lake

Micah and I decided to meet my girlfriend Michelle and her son Canyon at MacKenzie lake the other day. It was so nice to just enjoy a Tuesday day outdoors especially when it was over 30 degrees. We are definitely loving life as moms. No work to worry about and lots of fun with our little boys. I was so proud of Micah for being so brave. He had his first dip in the lake and it was so cool. He didn't like it at first because the water was very cold but then once he felt the sand with his feet the second time he pretty much enjoyed it I think. He felt so good and refreshed after! I am proud of you my boy!



Anyway, just wanted to share this moment with you. I'm sure you'd rather be doing the same thing than being stuck at work reading this right now (sorry). I will try to enjoy it for all of you ok :)

Luv, K

No comments: