Monday, August 14, 2006

More Micah Milestones

Hello everyone!

There's been a few milestones that my boy has discovered coming close to his 4 months of age:

Rolling: He started rolling a few days ago and it is pretty amazing! He will complain quite loudly once he gets on his tummy though. He hasn't figured out how to roll back onto his back yet but I'm sure he will figure it out soon enough. Today while I was in the other room, I heard him complaining and when I went and checked up on him he was on his tummy!



Longer Sleep: He is now able to sleep for 11 hours! yay! I am a very happy mom right now!!!

Bridging: He can also use his legs while he is lying down to do a bridge. It is how he moves around. He pushes up on his legs in a bridge, then bends it and moves to the left and he does that over and over again until he is at the opposite end of his crib.

More baby talks: My favorate for sure. He will say 'ah goo' so many times now and he will definitely let you know how he feels about everything.

Giggles: He now giggles too! I love it! I can spend hours and hours playing with him just so I can hear him giggle. It is the best sound ever.

Standing Up on his legs: He can now stand up for at least 5 to 10 seconds when you stand him up on his legs. Very strong boy!

Holding his neck up more: I bought him an exersaucer at Sproutz Kids for $10 and he loves it! It is helping him hold his neck up more which makes it easier for him to do when he is using his snugly or when he is in his Chariot.

Wild Flails: He now flails a lot more. The other day when Auntie Karen was over and we decided to bathe him, he flailed like crazy and splashed all over the bathroom. It was pretty funny. He was splashing himself, Mom, Dad and Auntie Karen and he was just totally enjoying it.

As you can see, he is developing really well. We are so blessed to have a very healthy, happy baby.



Anyway, time for bed. Hope all is well.

Ciao for now,
K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie. I miss my little button.


Luv, Auntie Karen

Can't wait to see you.