Monday, July 24, 2006

3 Months, Workout and More

I'm baaaaack! Sorry for not blogging lately. We have been busy with life. Micah turns 3 months old in a couple of days. Wow! I am still in awe....and sometimes it amazes me that I actually have a 3 month old son. Anyway, he is doing great. Here is a recent picture of Mom and Micah at Stanley Park.


I think I finally have a routine set for him but I know that once I start getting comfortable with it that it will probably change. He has been crying a lot at night for a week or so and that wasn't fun. Maybe it was the heat or growth spurt or over stimulation. I don't know. He is doing much better this week but it's only Monday so we'll just have to wait and see. There's a few milestones that he's able to do at three months. Watch for it in his 3 month love letter from Mom (coming soon!).

We had a great weekend! On Friday we went to Stanley Park with Mark's family. It was a beautiful night...it reminded me of being in Hawaii except less humid of course....Oh Hawaii, I wish we were there right now. Maybe when Micah is a little older. I don't really care where we go as long as there's water. Anyway, here's a few pics:





My parents came Friday night as well. Mark and I took this opportunity to go out on a date Saturday night. We went out for sushi and watched Superman after. It was so good to get out! We did hurry home after the movie though as we already missed our little munchkin :)


On Sunday, Micah and I went over to my friend Michelle's for mini baby shower. She was hosting it for our girlfriend Heather who is due in 4 weeks. By the way Michelle, Happy 3 months old to your little Canyon :) Canyon, I know you and Micah will be the best of friends! Here's a few pics from that day.




Anyway, that was my fun weekend. On the workout scene, I did ok last week. As long as I was able to do my strength training program 3 times a week, I was good. I know I can do better though. Mark and I are aiming to do 5 days a week of strength training but for short periods of time (like 20 to 30 minutes). Mark finally installed the rings downstairs and man is it ever hard to workout in them. Check it out at: http://www.theesh.blogspot.com/

I have also been walking for at least close to an hour every day and I feel great! I am really looking forward to running again but Mark tells me to work on my kegel workouts first! By the way, any ideas on where to get a good Chariot?! one that we can attach to a bike and use for jogging?

(big yawn) me so sleepy....I guess that's all for now folks.

Good Night!

K

P.S.
Here's Micah's latest picture :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures babe. M.