Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Week 1 of 6

Yesterday marks my very first week of working out. Mark and I have decided to do a 6 week postpartum workout for me. I am very excited about it for sure! Our home gym is becoming to be a really cool place to hang out. Mark's gymnastic rings has finally been delivered along with our very very tall heavy bag which we need to stuff. He recently bought a back bench as well and it is pretty awesome! I am pretty much the guinea pig for this 6 week post partum workout book that he is going to write about. He is an awesome writer and I am very excited to be a part of this experiment. Plus, getting back into shape is the best part about it :) Here are some pics of our new equipments.





Yesterday we worked out legs, tris, lower back and bi's. It just about killed me by the time we were done. From sumo squats to squats with weights, squats with a big medicine ball, to lunges, diagonal lunges, reverse lunges and more lunges! I was walking pretty funny up and down the stairs. And then we had to do the rest of the other workouts as well! Phew! we were pretty beat when we were done. I was like, ok....can I go and pass out now? And you know how it is when you wake up the next morning ... I felt like I got beat up with a baseball bat! I was sooo sore!!!

Ooops, I hear the little man....More stories to come later.

ciao for now,
K

No comments: