Thursday, June 08, 2006

Week 6, Video, Poop Scoop and More

Today is Micah’s 6 week birthday. We can’t believe how much he’s grown. It has truly been an emotional, hard and wonderful experience. I am now averaging 4 to 5 hours of sleep straight and I feel great. It is true what people say, that it only gets better in time. I would now like to take this blog space to thank a few important people in my life who has been there for us in the 6 weeks of taking care of our lil Micah.

First off to my Mom and Sister. Thank you for being so wonderful. Mom, I appreciate you for coming down and looking after baby and cleaning our house! You are a machine….okay a Mom loving machine J I cannot believe how much you do for your kids. I now understand how you feel (that you would do anything for your kids coz you love them so much).

To my beautiful sister, I admire you for who you are. You are an amazing Mom and sister. Thank you for your support and for calling me when I need to talk to someone the most. You always knew what to say to make me feel better. (maybe it’s a twin thing)

Next is to my mother in law Linda, thank you for coming over once a week to look after your grandson. It is so nice to get a chance to go out by myself and just do whatever I wanted to do. I truly appreciate you.

To Angele, you are a true friend! Thank you for being there for me and going out of your way to come over and helping me out in any way you can. From showing me tricks on how to burp baby to changing him and just hanging out. It has definitely help me be sane. Thank you Bella!

To Jenn, thank you for your wonderful, reassuring comments that you give me on my blog. It is great to get advice from someone who’s gone through the same thing before. P.S. I know you’ve heard this before but Lucas is just soooo cute! I love his latest video of him in your blog! I have to admit that I will be copying you again and will be doing the same thing with Micah (uploading videos to my blog) Thanks for starting a blog revolution. When Darryl told me about your blog, I totally got hooked and now Mark and I are just blogger addicts too J Thank you!

And to the rest of my family and friends who I have missed…we appreciate your support and everything you have given us.

Anyway, Micah finally pooped today! Yay! It was definitely a landslide…let’s just say that we have to wash our bed sheets….again! Mark and I were so happy that he has finally pooped. After that he just felt so much better that he went straight to bed with a smile on his face. He is such a sweetheart! Anyway, here is his latest video.






Enjoy and talk to you all soon!

Ciao,
K

No comments: