Thursday, June 15, 2006

Love the rain

I guess you could look outside and either love it or hate it. I must say that I do love it. Rain is good! I was just reading the Water Quality Report from the City of Calgary and they talk about the quality of water in our city, finding ways to make it better and giving advice on what we can do to help save water in the future. One thing they suggest is to put out rain barrels to collect and store water. What a simple genius idea! we used to do that when we where still in the Philippines and would use the collected water for so many things. It's about time we start doing something like that....I mean we did that in the Phil. like 15 years ago! Anyway, I'm sure you all got the handout about this. It's a good idea to read it and be aware of what we can do to help save our environment.

Anyway on to other things, I am feeling better today. Not too sore anymore. I had a massage appointment at 1 p.m. yesterday at Cava Bien and it was the best massage experience I've gotten in a long time! I highly recommend going there if you ever need one. They give you slippers and a nice wrap and a robe once you get in and it felt so nice to wear them. It felt like I was a Supa star :) I headed to the fancy change room and it was faaannncy! they had this cool steam shower that I willingly tried after my massage and then went on ahead and used all of their nice products after wards that were on the counter. The massage was amazing! I totally felt like a brand new person after that. They use this Havina Japanese mint oil and oh boy, it was the best. Anyways, the massage cost $70 and it was worth a 70 service. You go to other places that charge the same but they are not as nice like this place. Definitely check it out if you are thinking of being pampered.....like a Supa Star :)


As for my beautiful handsome son, he is doing great! Oh by the way, if you can't see the video but hear sound from my previous blog - you need to go and download the Flash Player 8 from the Flash Download Center so you can see the video. It only takes 3 seconds and this does not take a lot of room. So please do go and download it because the bath video was priceless. Had a great night last night. I fed him at 11:20 p.m. and he slept right through the night until 6:30 this morning. I wanted to wake him up at 6:00 because I was worried that it was too long for him to go without eating but he seemed to be ok. Here are a few more cute pics of him.

This cute outfit was given to him from his shower this past weekend by my great friend Chun Lee. Thanks Bella! He looked so cute in it!



Also, my great friend Angele came over yesterday and I had so much fun just hanging out with her. She has been there for me a lot and I trully appreciate her. She is just like a sister to me. She's been through so much with me and I can't beleive she is insane enough to do that :) from running 10k's to running up and down the stairs by Princess Island Park to just hanging out and swimming by the Glenmore river down in Weaslehead area. She's insane! but in a good way :) She is the sweetest girl you will ever meet and have the biggest heart. Thank you Bella for being there for me. Here's a picture of us yesterday with Sammy on her lap and Cassy on the bottom right side corner hanging out on their bed :)


Anyway, this should be good for now. Take care everyone and stay warm!

Luv,
K

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Kristine,

I sent an e-mail to your hotmail account and just wanted to make sure you got it.

Jenn

Angele said...

Kris,

You are such a great friend! I'll be there for you anyway I can:)

You are just blossoming into such a wonderful mother like I always new you would!

You have motivated me in ways I never thought possible and I am very greateful!

Take Care girl!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristine,

Just letting you know I really liked reading about Angele in your blog. My younger sis has often talked about you and your young family. Everytime she visits you and we chat later she always asks me if I've seen your recent pics lol. I was looking forward to this one knowing you'd put her pic in.

Natalie (if you haven't guessed yet I'm Angele's oldest sister!)

Anonymous said...

Cute baby, his dad must be really hot!

Love,

Paris Hilton

Our Family said...

Hey Kristine,
Thanks for the inspiration on setting up my own blog. I really enjoyed adding pictures and stuff and it is such a great way to let people know how we are doing.

I love reading your updates and seeing how much Micah has grown. I am so glad he slept 7 hours. I have been doing that 11:00 dreamfeed too and Canyon has been sleeping awesome. He even slept for 8 hours on monday night.

Well, give me a call and we can get together for a walk with the babies. And also dinner with Hanna and Heather and Shirley.

Ciao bella,
Michelle