Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Humble Pie, Bath Video and More

Hello everyone,

I did the workouts that Mark created for me yesterday and I am feeling it today.
I had to do some sumo squats, lunges, leg raises and planks and a few other things and I am having a hard time going up and down our stairs. I am soooo sore! It makes it twice as hard because I have to carry baby around too. Anyway, enough of my complaining. No pain no gain right?! It is humbling to do the workouts though. I mean these are like basic simple things and I was having such a hard time doing them. I guess if you haven't done anything like that for almost a year, you would find it challenging too. It's just that I was doing really well before I was pregnant...from running 10k's to running up and down the stairs by Princess Island Park to doing crazy hard core workouts. Now, I am having a tough time doing push ups! Oh well, I just have to be patient with myself again. Anyway, Mark made me another workout plan to do today but I skipped it. Maybe I will try to do it tonight.

Anyway, Micah is fussing so I have to go. Here is a cute video of him though from his bath last night.







Enjoy,
K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the video babe.