Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Week 2 - Happy 2 Weeks Old Baby Micah!

I cannot beleive 2 weeks have gone by already! All I can say is that it's been a tough week. There's so much to learn!

8 hours of sleep seems so far from reality right now. All I want is sleep. One 8 hour sleep and I'll be good. It seems like nothing feels right when you are averaging about 4 hours of sleep. Notice how I mention the word 'sleep' bizillion times. Anyways, enough of my complaining. I apologize for spelling or grammar mistakes...we'll just have to use sleep deprivation as my excuse.

Anyhoo, Prince Micah is doing well. Growing like a weed. I love him soooo much. My friend Jenn is so right...there is nothing like the kind of love that you feel for your baby. It is untouchable! I feel so blessed to be with him every single day. Mark and I are just soaking everything in because these moments are so precious and they do grow so fast. His cheeks are already filling out. He is already so strong and yes, definitely a little fighter and yet so sweet at the same time. Please check out the latest pic on Mark's blog: http://www.theesh.blogspot.com

Anyway, I'm tired. Hopefully I will be more positive next week.

Take care everyone!
K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»