Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

I would like to dedicate this blog space to all the Mom's in the world. As a new mom, I am now able to understand and appreciate what it truly means to be a mother. It is a hard shoe to fill but so rewarding! I thank God everyday for my little bundle. He is truly amazing! Micah will almost be 3 weeks old this Wednesday and it seems like the first 3 weeks have been a blur already. Ok, let me correct that, a tough blur.

Anyway, all I want for mother's day is some sleep, a massage and peppermint hot chocolate....and last but not least to spend it with my family :)

To all the mums out there, Happy Mother's Day!

P.S.
Coming soon!
Check out Mark's blog for more pictures of our little Prince.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy Mothers Day Kristine! I totally know what you mean about this mothers day being different then all others before it.

Jenn

Unknown said...

Kristine! I just heard about the birth of your little one! He is adorable! I'm glad to hear things are going so well for you. I can totally relate to what you are feeling, and I know it seems a bit overwhelming, but I also know you rock and that you will be an awesome mommy! Check out my blog for links to Brandy's new son's (Jacob) blog.

BTW, - I love the name Micah!

Kristine said...

Hi Jenn,

Happy Mother's Day to you as well! Hope that we will see you and Lucas soon :)

Kristine

Kristine said...

Hi Barb,
Great to hear from you. I will definitely check out Brandy's blog right away. So good to know someone that delivered the same day as me :)

Take care,
Kristine

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»