Friday, May 05, 2006

Week 1 - Baby Update

Well.....If we can survive the first week I guess we can survive anything! It felt like Mark and I were in a daze...from sleep deprivation to breast feeding and to healing it seemed like the first week was soooo tough! I can only imagine what other Mom's go through that give birth to twins or get a c-section or get an epesiotomy. I am already having a hard time coping just with my minor tears.

Anyway, my Mom is hear to help us out and we are so releived! When she arrived it seemed like a tornado had just hit the house. From dishes being piled on the sink to clothes on the floor and just chaos everywhere, she came and cleaned like no body's business. She even washed our walls! I couldn't beleive it! We are so thankful to have good family support.

Yesterday was our very first walk with Micah to the park. My Mom was pushing the stroller and I was with Sammy and Cassy. We didn't go very far but it felt good to get out of the house and get some air and sun. It also felt weird walking around the same path that I used to walk when I was still pregnant. I just felt like everyone was staring at us because they finally see that I now have a baby. Also, a couple of my co-workers (Karen and Shelley) were driving by and saw us as we were on our way back home. Karen almost caused an accident pulling a U-turn because she wanted to take a peek at baby Micah. It was great to see them. I am looking forward to showing off Prince Micah to all of my co-workers and friends soon!

Anyway, I hope you are all doing well. Talk to you in week 2. Hopefully week 2 will be better for us.

Ciao for now,
K

3 comments:

Angele said...

Micah is just such cutie! I really Enjoyed seeing you and him.
Just to re-assure you once more that I am hear if you need anything at all :) I am only a hop skip and a jump away! I am just so happy :)
Take Care Kris!

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»