Friday, May 26, 2006

Happy 1 Month Old - Baby Micah!

I wanted to add a blog before the night is over because Micah turned a month old today. Wow it seemed like it went by so fast and yet some days seemed like it took forever. There are so many things I want to say so that I can look back on what I have gone through during the first month. Let's just say that it was the hardest thing I've ever faced in my life (even harder
than when my dad died) and yet so rewarding as well.

I would just like to dedicate this day and write a love letter to my beautiful son.

To my spirited son, I love you! You are such a sweetheart! You have taught me so much about being a mom already. Some nights are just so hard right now but once in a while you let me sleep 4 hours straight (well, that was just once this month :) oh well, it was such a treat. You are a lot of work but so worth it! Your gassy smiles just makes me forget all about the sleepless nights and emotional times I've had lately. Some days I'm good but some days I'm such a wreck (ask your Dad -- he will tell you). I can only imagine what he thinks of me some days. I'm just glad that he is so understanding and patient and loving. We are so lucky my young warrior...we live in a great country and have so many family and friends that love us. Soon you will meet them all. I look forward to many more birthdays. Happy 1 month Birthday my son!

Love always,
Mom

No comments: