Thursday, April 06, 2006

Where is the Sun?

Remember in my previous blog how I was writing about how much I love the rain? Well, it's been a rainy couple of days and now I'm craving for the sun!
Typical prego brain heh...cmon girl, make up your mind :)

Anyway, my doctor's appointment went really well today.
Mom and baby are happy and healthy...as usual.
She couldn't give me any drugs for my cough and cold though...she said that it's the worst time getting sick now because I cannot take anything for it. Oh well, I guess lots of rest and vitamin c will just have to do. Mark is actually going to make me his homemade Chicken Noodle Soup tonight (it's soooo good) I'm sure it will definitely help me get better!

I weighed myself yesterday and I am now at 155.6 lbs!
I am probably going to hit 160!
Right now my feet and legs are soooo swollen.
I was pretty amazed how big they were that I even decided to take a picture of my feet!
I'm also feeling some Braxton Hicks contractions now! I guess I'll just have to get used to that too.

Anyway, that's it for Thursday!

Sorry Chunlee for cancelling our dinner date tonight. For sure I would love to get together with you for sushi hopefully next week ok.

Ciao for now,
K

No comments: