Friday, April 07, 2006

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my Mom's birthday and I am dedicating this blog space to her. She just arrived from the Philippines yesterday and we're all glad that she is back safe and sound. When she says she's going on a vacation, she really meant it.
She has been away for 4 months just enjoying life and I'm so glad for her. She totally deserves it....next time though Mom, you can take us all with you :)

Anyways, I will be seeing them next week and I am so excited to see family. I haven't seen any of my family for awhile and it's amazing how much you miss them.

Well, I am still sick too. I had to call in this morning because I didn't get much sleep last night. I still managed to go to work in the afternoon though. Hey, can anybody lend me their nose? Mine is so red and it hurts so much! I am definitely looking forward to getting better soon...hopefully by Sunday.
That's it for now....

Have a great weekend everyone!
Ciao,
K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kris, just catching up on your blog progress from the Osaka airport...me and Axel are waiting to catch our flight to Bangkok. Anyway, take care of yourself and hope all is well with you, Mark and baby. When are you due? Hope we are back in town for the delivery!!

Ciao bella. Lailina