Monday, April 10, 2006

Last week of work

This is my last week of work and I am so releived! I can't beleive I made it this far being able to work while I'm pregnant. Oh well, it's been tough especially since I got sick last week but I'm almost over it now.

Lately, the bed has been my nemesis. I just lack the energy to do anything I want to do but when I try to go to bed, it is hard for me to sleep. I am feeling too much pain in my lower back, hips and everywhere else plus add the not being able to breathe well because of being too stuffed up. Early yesterday morning, I woke up and told Mark I couldn't sleep because no matter which side I tried to sleep in, I would get that cramped feeling on my butt and hips! So Mark tells me to go and toodle around to help make it stop and so I did! (It was pretty funny - the word toodle around) but I just walked around the house and of course, it stopped. :)

Also, are you a mouth breather when you sleep or a nose breather? Well, I am a nose breather and I think it's the only way to go. Since I have been sick though I couldn't breathe through my nose! Mark tells me to breathe through my mouth but I hate doing that (I always end up drooling!). Yeah.. yeah, you can now call me and make fun because I have been doing that since I got sick :) All I can say is that I can't wait to be able to breathe through my nose again!

Mark and I started our border for our baby room last night and it looks great. We just didn't have the energy to do it all last night but we will try to finish it this week. I can pretty much go into labor anytime now....we are thinking it might be next week but who knows, I might be over due. Oh well, this is week 37 so a couple of weeks should be nothing! I also weighed myself yesterday and I am back down to 154 lbs! crazy!

Anyways, we have started baby training with the pups using a Winnie The Pooh doll and it's pretty interesting. Please check Mark's blog for more details about it :)
http://theesh.blogspot.com/

3 more days of work after today! YEAH!
ciao for now,
K

P.S.
To my dear friends Axel and Lailina,
I hope you have fun in Thailand!
If you are ever down in Krabi - please make sure to
stop by this place called 'Bad Habit Loft'.
Mark's great friends Jeff and Oiy owns this pub/restaurant and
they serve amazing food and are amazing people!
We met them a few months ago when they visited Canada and they taught us how to cook a few thai cuisine!
Take care and see you when you get back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not long now kiddo, you are doing so great. I think you will have a couple of weeks at home to just relax and find your groove, nest, clean obsessively etc, etc. Anyway, I will see you for lunch. love me.

JF & Steph said...

No more day to WORK ..YEAHHHHHHHHH
I am excited for you poupee.

Take some rest. Talk to you soon.