Thursday, April 13, 2006

Last Day of Work

Well, I can't beleive how I have finally made it to my last day of work!

I have mixed feelings about it actually. I love what I'm doing at work and I hate to leave it but I am also soooo pregnant that it is painful to sit all day now. I am feeling more tired as the days go by. I went to see my doctor this morning and she measured me at 35 inches. Last week I was at 37 so baby must have moved down (which means I'm right on the money). My doctor told me I've had the perfect pregnancy so far. Yeah right! How come I'm feeling all these pain then? anyways, I'm right on the books and baby is healthy at 145 bpm. Hopefully my labour will go well too.

Anyways, my work threw me a baby shower yesterday and it was so awesome! We totally got spoiled with so many baby gifts that we needed! Thank you all for coming! Especially to my friends Carla, Steph, JF, Jenn and Lucas :) It meant so much to me to see you guys there. But I also appreciate all of you who came and celebrated with me. It shows that I have been blessed with so many friends at work. I will miss you all!

No comments: