Sunday, April 16, 2006

38 weeks and counting!

Well everyone.....no baby just yet :)

At 38 weeks, I am feeling big but feeling great as well!
If I can walk about 7 km's in one day then I must be feeling really well. This weekend I took my parents to the secret park where we take the dogs and walked about 3 kms around the park. Right after that I decided to meet Mark at Park 96 in Parkland to watch him play a round of disc golf (18 holes) which totals to about 4 km's. That was a lot of walking for me in one day for sure. Let's just say that I slept like a baby Saturday night :)

My parents came down on Thursday night for to visit us for the weekend and it felt so good to see them. It was good to see my Mom too considering I haven't seen her in 4 months due to her very long vacation in the Phil. Anyway, she brought us a tonne of baby clothes, some for boys and some for girls. We'll just see what baby will be dressed in a couple of weeks here I guess. They also met Mark's parents which turned out to be great! I wasn't sure what the outcome would be but it turned out really well. Mark and I also finished putting up the borders in our baby room. It is now set and ready for baby!

Anyway, I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend. We did a tonne of relaxing and some entertaining. I didn't realize how draining it is though to entertain when you are pregnant.
Nonetheless, it was a great weekend!

Tomorrow is my very first day of not working! yay for me! This is to all my co-workers who are checking my blog....(I'm sorry in advance) but I will be thinking of you all when I'm sleeping in till 10 a.m.! he!he! I know, I know....it won't last long! I have to at least enjoy a week of relaxation before baby comes!

Anyway, must go have a snack now! Talk to you all soon!

Ciao,
K

No comments: