Monday, April 17, 2006

First Day Off Work

Wow, what a busy day for me! I thought I was going to relax but I guess not. I am finally able to sit down today and actually blog. I guess it can be considered my relaxation :)

I hope to be better tomorrow. Mark tells me to make sure that I make time for myself to just read, nap and relax but I didn't get to do that today.

First off, I thought I was going to sleep in till 10 in the morning but I didn't. Instead, I woke up at 7:45 a.m. and started my day by walking the puppies, feeding them and then having breakfast with Mark before he was off to train clients. I then managed to do other unnecessary things around the house and was finally out of the house by around 2 p.m. today. I stopped by work and picked up the rest of the paper work I needed to apply for EI when I'm on Mat leave. After that I decided to head to IKEA and boy did I ever shop! I can't remember how long I was there but I was bagged by the time I had to go to Costco. I still pushed myself though and went and bought the whole costco store! Oh well, almost! by the time I came home it was already 5:30 and I hauled everything in the house.

After that, I took the dogs out for a walk again and fed them and put all the baby clothes in the dryer to dry. Then I washed dishes and started making supper. Tonight we are going to have chicken lasagna, breadsticks and salad. Man I can't wait! Phew! I am exhausted....I know I am because I'm feeling emotional again. Oh well, what a day! If this is not my nesting day (which I hope is not) then I wonder how the heck that day would be?! Anyways, I hope I don't go into labor tonight. I don't have the energy to do it! I keep on telling myself....lesson learned but I still end up doing too much!

Anyways, I'm going to try to relax tonight and not do anything!

That's my first day off of work! it felt like work to me :)

Anyway, I hope you all had a great Monday.

Ciao for now,
K

No comments: