Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Week 38 Update

What a beautiful day! Mark and I went to the park with the dogs after breakfast (11 a.m.) and it was so nice to just be out there and enjoy the day. Today, I have decided to stay home, pack my clothes for the hospital, take a nice long nap and just put my feet up! My main goal for today is to relax! From the ample amount of stuff I did yesterday, I deserve to not do much on my second day off of work.

Anyways, I weighed myself last night and I reached 158 lbs! but when I weighed myself this morning I was back to 154 so maybe it's just the water retention thing. Here's a picture of me at week 38. I can totally tell that baby has dropped....not dramatically but I have noticed the difference. It's funny looking at my pictures though...it seems like I stuck a basketball inside my shirt...my tummy is soooo round! It's going to be a girl for sure! I know, I know some of you are probably disagreeing with me but my gutt tells me it's a girl!

Well to all my blog friends, I hope you are doing well. Please feel free to drop a comment or two when you're not too busy :)

Hmmmnnn....what to do next.........well, I think I'm going to take a nap.

Ciao for now!
K

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Kristine,

It's great that you are relaxing. Mark is right be sure to take some time for yourself. Your life will be changed for ever (in so many good and busy ways)

Jenn

PS I think boy , boy, boy