Friday, April 21, 2006

Week 39

My week 39 has been somewhat filled with nerves and restlessness. I guess it's normal to feel this way when you're almost due. I went to the doctor's yesterday and so far so good. I am measuring at 36 cm's and baby's heartbeat is at 140 bpm. I have also been feeling heavier and more pain in my lower back. I guess to be expected as well.

Yesterday was a great day. My friend Angele picked me up for lunch and we went and had some Vietnamese food at Bagolac Saigon. It was sooo good and it was great to visit with her. We then headed to the mall after that and bought a few girly needed stuff. It's was fun to hang out with her especially since she picked me up in her new car and drove me around for the afternoon.

She dropped me off after and I had a nap with the puppies. We then went out for a walk because it was such a beautiful day yesterday. And then, my girlfriend Heather called me and I met up with her at the Cactus Club. She is 5 months pregnant and looks totally amazing! I was so glad to meet up with her and see her as well.

All in all, my Thursday was great! Got to visit with friends, take it easy and enjoy life before baby comes.

Anyway, I'm off for another nap before I tackle recycling and cleaning my car today.

Have a great Friday everyone!

Go Flames Go!

Ciao for now,
K

2 comments:

JF & Steph said...

GO HABS GO,

You should pass by Mark and you in our area....please come and see us my phone 229-9748.

cioa poupee

Angele said...

It was a great day! So beautiful. I Also needed some girl time:) Pretty soon it will be all about baby time ;)