Monday, April 24, 2006

Week 40

Well, I cannot beleive I am five days away from my due date! We are at the point where we just want to see our baby now! Mark and I are getting soooo excited! He totally wants to book Friday off and not see any clients but I told him not to do it. Who knows, I'm probably going to be a few days late.

Right now, we are just both enjoying our last week of good sleep....I have been napping a lot as my energy seems to be low lately. I mean I can still go out and walk and toodle around the house doing all the nesting stuff but after that I just feel sooo tired! Mark is usually pretty good at noticing it before me and he just tells me to go and take a nap.

We didn't do much this weekend. We just took it easy and watched the hockey games. That was pretty insane though...Mark was so scared that it was going to make me go into labor. I just couldn't control my emotions when watching the games that Mark even video taped me screaming and being so stressed out watching the game! It was pretty funny! I could totally feel baby kicking so much while we were watching. Hopefully it's not bad for baby hearing Mom screaming her butt off! Anyway, I hope that Calgary plays much better in the next game. I mean don't get me wrong, last night they played well and hard but it was just too late...they should have been doing that in the first period! Anyhoo, enough of hockey...it's too much for me to handle right now!

On to other things....well I'm going to try to do some work today, go outside and enjoy the sun and probably nap some more.....maybe I'll try to make the Chocolate Chip Banana loaf that Jenn made at my baby shower at work. It was soooo good! As you can see, life is so hard being prego :)

I am enjoying every minute of it! I know I will have more wonderful times ahead.

Have a great Monday everyone!

Ciao for now,
K

2 comments:

Jenn said...

An idea if you are looking for something to do, go swimming. You will feel so light in the water. I use to swim lots at the end of my pregnancy and it was so nice to be in the water. Of course don't do laps or anything but you can just hang out in the water. Again wait until you've done all your other preps, but keep it in mind.

You are doing the right thing, sleep lots!

JF & Steph said...

CONGRATS!!!!!

Very very nice name, I love it. Welcome in the world for your son.

Christine take some rest, I hope you are ok, I am sure Mark will take care of both of you.

Talk to you soon.