Thursday, April 06, 2006

Me so sick

It is 12:20 a.m. and I should be in bed 3 hours ago...but after I went home from work today, all I did was sleep so I'm quite awake right now.

Jenn, thank you for the beautiful poem. Mark and I read it and we were teary eyed. Very true indeed. It made me realize that I should be enjoying every moment baby is inside me instead of focusing on the pain and discomfort that I'm feeling right now.

I am now officially sick too which really sucks. I was doing really well but I guess weather changes and too many people being sick doesn't help me any. Oh well, I'm just trying to get better now. I have my weekly doctor's appointment tomorrow morning and I'm glad to be able to see my doctor. Maybe she can give me some good drugs? (Just kidding)

Anyways, more tomorrow.

Ciao,
K

No comments: