Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Gotta Love The Rain!

There's something about rain that makes me feel good inside!
I don't know, maybe because it reminds me of being back in the Philippines when I was a kid. Whenever it would rain, we always found ourselves playing outside enjoying the warm tropical rain. It was such a blast! I'm sure some of you can relate :)

Anyway, I'm still not feeling 100 percent today. I'm actually tired! Good sleep is so hard to come by lately and I feel it during the day - especially when I'm at work. Speaking of work, they have started a baby pool for me and I was counting it today and most of them think I'm going to have a girl! My sister dreamt that I had a girl too...I guess we'll just have to find out soon enough. My feeling is that I'm going to have a boy -- but we'll see. I just can't wait to see my little angel. It's so worth it though not finding out until the end....I think it's the best part!

I am going to this 'New Baby, Old Pet' course tonight. I hope I can make it there on time. It starts at 7 - 9 p.m.. Man, this day is dragging by already. Hopefully I will learn a thing or two to help deal with the dogs when we bring baby home. I know it's going to be tough at first adjusting especially with two dogs but we'll manage...for parents who have pets...any helpful ideas you can give me when dealing with baby and dogs? I would greatly appreciate it.

My Mom finally comes home tomorrow night from the Philippines. Yay! It feels like it's been forever. Well, it's been about 4 months...so that is like forever. It is her birthday on Friday too so it's perfect timing for her to come back. I'm sure my step Dad will be happy to see her.

Anyways, I think I'm going to work 1/2 day today and that's it for me....really feelling like crap. I'm going home after lunch to rest.

That's it for now! Stay nice and cozy and warm everyone.

Ciao,
K

2 comments:

Jenn said...

http://www.amomstouch.com/lastfewhourspoem.htm

Kristine,

Here is a poem about the night beofre labour. I hope you enjoy it

Jenn

Kristine said...

Hi Jenn,

Thank you!
Mark and I were reading it last night and it totally made us teary eyed.

It's very beautiful!

We appreciate it :)
Kristine