Thursday, March 09, 2006

Week 32 Update

This is going to be a short one as I wanted to update you on what's been going on with my life lately. As you can tell, with no recent blogs posted from me lately.... I have been quite busy!

This past Monday was my last class and I was so happy that it's finally over! I am very thankful and glad to have taken the flash course even though it felt forever at times and I've had my emotional days (ask Mark, he'll tell you :) I have learned so much from it and now I can totally make cool flash websites!yay!

I have also been busy at work lately. I feel like I'm being pulled from 5 places at once..I guess it's expected when you only have a month of work left. Anyways, I'm trying not to let it stress me out but it's definitely getting to me.

I am now at week 32 and almost reaching 150 lbs! man oh man, was I in denial the other night when I stepped on the scale! I could not beleive it! First of all, I had to look over to the side because my tummy is now covering the scale...I can't see my feet anymore! oh well, Mark thinks I look so cute at 150! I feel like a beluga whale but whatever! The other day, it took me an hour to walk my dogs and I was sooo dead by the end of the walk. It usually takes me 1/2 hour to do it but this time...a full hour! anyway, If you want to see what I look like at week 32, please check out Mark's blog at: http://theesh.blogspot.com/

ciao for now,
K

No comments: