Saturday, March 11, 2006

Week 33

Wow! it seems like time is flying by. Only 7 weeks to go and Mark and I have started going through the baby stuff that my sister gave me and we have already separated the baby clothes that we are going to use for the first 3 months. We are very lucky to have all that stuff already. From blankets to sleepers to more sleepers...I don't know..... what else would we need? any ideas? All I know is that we already have a car seat to transport baby from the hospital to home. I think that's the most important one for sure. We also have the travel lite crib so baby has a bed to sleep in.

Hey mom's and dad's out there, what other things do we need to get for baby? I know we need diapers but I'm also missing a few more items :)

Also, Mark's parents came by the other day to drop off the rocking chair....all we need to get now is a change table and I am not sure where to get a good one.

Anyway as you can see I have so many questions...I guess it's just normal considering we're getting close to that time.

Lots of things going on right now....will tell you more later!

K

1 comment:

Jenn said...

where to start.....

Breastfeeding:
1. boppy pillow (although you may use a regular pillow for the first couple days till your uterus shrinks.)
2. lanolin creme (be sure to take this to the hospital with you)
3. Breast pump (you'll need this for day 3-5 when your milk first starts to come in and you'll be very engorged. I recommend the avent isis, if you are not getting a manual one. The other thing is if you end up having a c-section you will need to pump, in the hospital you will use the electric one.)

Baby:
Sleepers.
Blankets
Hats
Snowsuit
Babybody wash (I use the dove kind)

write more later