Thursday, March 02, 2006

Thank You Jenn!

I just wanted to share something special that happened today.

I felt totally spoiled! My friend Jenn (who is the wife of my co-worker Darryl) stopped by at work today to give me 6 cookies! yum!yum!yum! (I didn't eat all of them of course - I was still able to share even though I'm pregnant :) I was soooo surprised and was so happy at the same time! They have the cutest little boy (Lucas) - you'll see what I mean when you see him - check out Jenn's blog at: http://jennandlucas.blogspot.com/

Anyway, here's the rest of my story. One day, I was totally craving something sweet so I asked Darryl if he could buy me a cookie and unfortunately he forgot! (sorry Darryl :) Anyways, I totally understood coz sometimes guys forget right? so I guess he went home and told Jenn and he got in trouble for it! And today she stops by at work with 6 cookies. Thank you Jenn! It really wasn't a big deal and you didn't have to go out of your way to do that. I totally appreciate it. Darryl is soooo lucky to have such a wonderful and beautiful wife!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

You're welcome.

Jenn

Angele said...

You are doing so well:)

I am really excited! It is comming so fast;)

Angele

Kristine said...

thanks Angele!
you are a sweetheart....I know you will be the same way :)
Luv, Kris