Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Cool Buys

Yesterday was a good day for me...why? coz I went shopping! yahoo! It is amazing what shopping can do to a prego person like me. It wasn't really relaxing as I only had an hour left to shop but I managed to get a few necessities.

Body Shop - 4 Pronged Massager ($10.00)

A must buy whether you are pregnant or not! It is the most amazing massage tool I have ever seen! You have to go check it out at the BodyShop store and have someone try it on you! I was sold when the girl used it on my shoulders and back (I even bought two!). Forget booking yourself for expensive massages...just go and buy one or two of these gadgets and let your hubby do all the work! Trust me, you will thank me after! Note for Mom's to be: this is a needed item that you must bring when you go to the hospital.

Graco Travel Lite Crib

I actually found this travel lite crib at the e-children's store beside my work. It's like a smaller version of a playpen but can be used as a bassinet/crib/playpen. The cool thing about this is that it is much smaller and lighter so we can pretty much take it everywhere. It has wheels so that you can easily move it in and out of the bedroom. Aaand, it only cost 99$ so I was pretty proud of myself for finding something good for baby. Mark and I put it together last night and it totally hit us afterwards that we are going to have a baby soooon! We were pretty excited! I guess all we need to find now is a change table. Anybody know where to get a good one?

More Maternity Clothes

Yeah, beleive it or not, I actually needed to buy more bigger clothes. You know, the necessary items like underwear, bigger pants and bigger shirts (for the third trimester of course). I'm trying to make do of what I have because I only have a few weeks left but I just keep on getting bigger! And the bigger I get, the more uncomfortable my clothes feel....so I went to thyme maternity and got some good deals :)

More Miracle Creams

And yes, I had to buy another set of my miracle cream as I am pretty much done with the first batch. Went to shoppers and bought some Vit. E, Aloe Vera and some Cocoa Butter (instead of Vit. A this time). Just mix em all up and apply after you shower!

I think that's pretty much it...I wish I could have gotten more things like some "Ugg" like boots for $15 at the Shawnessy Aldo Outlet....they look so comfy I just want one!....maybe next time :)

Oh yeah, I also wrote my 'last day of work letter' today and that date is going to be April 14th. Two weeks before I'm due. Wish me luck! I hope I can still manage to keep on working for that long! I think I can, I think I can!

Anyways, that's it for now.
ciao,K.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh migosh! sister, my last day of class is April 12. I bet you are looking forward to being off. I have finals though, during the last week of April so I will do my best to make it in time for baby.
Have a great day.