Monday, February 27, 2006

It's the Final Countdown!

Isn't my title the worst song ever?! :)

I am now at week 31 and I seem to be floating around 145 to 146 lbs. I guess it just depends when I weigh myself. Still feeling aches and pains all over my body. I look forward to walking and getting fresh air with Mark and the pups. Note to self: Must book myself for another massage.

Anyway, this weekend was pretty fun. Mark and I went to Loose Moose (improv theatre) and met up with his sister (Evie - for her 26th birthday) along with Gord (Mark's brother) Kara (Gord's wife) and Karen and Greg (Evie's friends). I saw my old co-worker (Darryl Ebertz) there too but he didn't see me and I didn't have a chance to go say hi as we had to leave the theatre right after the show to pick up Mark's friend (John Zimmerman) from the bus depot. He just came from a week of snowboarding and partying in Golden and he stayed over at our place that night. Anyways, we ordered pizza and him and Mark stayed up until 4 in the morning drinking and reminiscing. I stayed up till 3 in the morning which was enough for me. It was good to hear them laughing downstairs though. I was so happy that Mark was able to spend time with a good friend from Victoria.

Saturday was pretty melow as we had to recuperate from staying up too late (and Mark from having way too much to drink). We had a long nap in the afternoon and then we decided to take the puppies to our secret park and we had such a blast! We love watching the dogs run full speed up and down the snowy hills. I did manage pretty well considering I'm 31 weeks prego. Mark then made us the best chilli for supper and ended up watching a movie that night. (I just love mellow days like this) I guess I better enjoy it now while baby is still in my tummy :)

Sunday was good too. I tried to work on my school project which pretty much took the rest of my afternoon but I got some pretty cook ideas. Hopefully, I'm able to make it work. Oh well, 2 more classes to go and I'm done! yay! I am sooo excited! We headed over to Mark's parents place for Evie's family birthday dinner and it was great to see them again :)

anyways, it's time to go home....hope you all had a great weekend!

Ciao for now,
K

No comments: