Thursday, February 23, 2006

10th Week Update

10 weeks left and counting! Last time I weighed myself I was at 145 lbs! I probably weigh more now as week 31 is just around the corner. February is almost done and I can't beleive it! It is harder to walk, sit, stand or do anything for long periods of time....you know...like sleeping! (I can't beleive that is so hard to do when you are pregnant!)Anyway, the reason behind my counting weekly is that it makes it seem shorter somehow instead of saying 2 more months to go! I don't know, for me 2 months seems forever!
Anyway, Mark and I are getting so excited! Baby is moving much stronger these days....like in the Alien movie! I now start to see my doctor every 2 weeks because I'm starting my 30th week. Pretty scary but exciting at the same time!
Sorry I haven't had time to blog lately. I have been non-stop since I decided to go to school. Oh well, 3 more classes to go! Yay! I can't wait! After that I am relaxing for sure! no more extra curricular activities! All I have to do now is finish this other website for Michael (realtor) and no more extra work outside of work! Mark tells me I am a chronic over doer! man, he is so right! I just can't help it. I'm sure my Mom passed it on to us coz she's the same thing. Thanks mom!
Anyway, I have been getting lots of cool things lately. Like an mp3 player from my awesome friend Angele. I cannot beleive she just gave it to me! I was so surprised and happy. She is totally the sweetest girl! I can't wait to use it! Thanks Angele! You're the greatest!
I also got a 17 inch monitor for only 10 bucks! can you beleive that?! Now I can actually program at home with 2 monitors instead of one! yay! what a deal! thanks Daniel for hooking me up! I know, I know...I'm such a geek! he!he!he!
And one last thing that I got is this Wacom Graphic Tablet (it's like a mouse/pen and you can do so many things with it) I paid full price for it of course but I am now ready to start making cool graphics from using this tool!
I think that's pretty much it...I must now shop for more 3rd trimester clothes!
ciao for now!
K

No comments: