Friday, March 31, 2006

TGIF!

Wow, it felt like a long week!

Work just seemed to have dragged on even though I was crazy busy! Maybe because I just had enough and I'm wishing everyday that I was somewhere else other than work. Anyway, 2 more weeks of work and I'm done! yay! I am definitely counting down!

Also, after today, I have 28 days left before baby comes! Me so scared! I'm excited but probably more on the scared side now....all I keep on thinking is the pain that I'm going to feel once labor hits. Not looking forward to it that's for sure. Jenn told me, it's only for a day so I keep on reminding myself that the pain I will feel will only be for a short period of time. I wish I could just switch it (like the Dairy Queen commercial) and have Mark deliver the baby :) he!he! I'm sure he would love that! NOT!

Dairy Queen Commercial Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SOcEKeubzk&search=Dairy%20Queen%20Commercial


Oh yeah, my sister dreamt that I had a baby girl and that my labor was only 6 hours long. Maybe it's a sign...maybe it's a twin thing. I guess we'll find out if she's right soon enough.

I also went for my weekly doctor's appointment yesterday and baby and mom are happy and healthy. They did this internal exam which was pretty uncomfortable but let's just say that she was able to feel the baby's head! I guess that's a good thing...I just laughed nervously when she told me it might feel a little uncomfortable....A little??!!! yeah right...it was freaking uncomfortable alrgiht! I guess I might as well get used to it though coz there's more uncomfortableness to come! (okay, too much info) - - changing the topic right away!

Anyways, Lots to do this weekend! I am looking forward to it.
My friend Steph is having a condo warming party tomorrow and we're going to stop by. She's been working sooo hard to be able to buy this place (even worked 2 jobs and insane hours) and I am so proud of her! She is the funniest and funnest french girl friend I've ever had! I learned a thing or two from her too! (Love food! and Love Life!)

Also, Mark and I are going to watch the hockey game...on TV! yay! (you see, we don't have cable so we get excited about little things like this :) Game on! I hope Oilers loose! I know I'm gonna get heck from my family (they are major hard core Oiler fans) but cmon - - you guys don't have Kipper!

I'm also going to meet another girlfriend on Sunday (Lesley) and I'm looking forward to that too. It seems like so many people are wanting to see me before I pop! Oh well, it's great to have good friends!

Anways, I hope you all have an amazing weekend!
Ciao for now!
K

2 comments:

JF & Steph said...

You are so Sweet, I am emotional now!!! see you tomorrow poupee!

Anonymous said...

Poopee! I thought I was your poopee.............aaaaarrrgggggg!