Monday, March 27, 2006

5 More weeks to go!

Wow! I can't beleive I am at 35 weeks! I weighed myself yesterday and I am now at 153 lbs! I might even hit 160 by the time it's all said and done :) I am feeling more pain in my lower back now (surprise) especially when I go to sleep. Walking has been slow for me lately too but I still manage to walk the pups 4 times a day. Mark has been really great and supportive so it's helping out for sure. He gives me back massages and make awesome dinners and gives me lots of encouraging words. I feel so lucky!

Anyway, this weekend we had family and friends over to celebrate Mark's birthday and it was a blast! We had some drinks and food and did some Karaoke! Everyone sang and I was so surprised to hear such amazing talent! Mark and I ended up going to bed at 2 in the morning but it was worth it! It was good to spend time with family and friends :)

Monday update - well, let's just say I am glad that Monday is almost over! I tell ya, I have just been hating work today! Hate is a strong word but that is the best description I would have to pick for today. I just can't wait to be done! Today, there were just too many people that wanted things done and there's only one me! Okay, I better stop before it gets ugly. I know I have co-workers that read my blog :) I'm gonna try to be nicey nicey now... oh well, 2morrow will be a better day! I hope!

Ciao for now,
K

2 comments:

Angele said...

My Hat Goes off to you girl! Lord knows I have many bad days to come! I might have bitten off more then I can chew. :)

But Your Party was a Blast!
Hang in there you are right it is almost over! :)

JF & Steph said...

Sorry Girl, I know since I left it's hard on you for sure.

BUT hey a friendly remember I want to see you SATHURDAY!