Friday, March 24, 2006

Be Thankful!

Today is my dad's death anniversary and I have decided to dedicate this blog space to him. It's been about 15 years since he passed away. Each year as this day passes, I always feel a twinge of sadness about it. I guess the same sad emotion that I have felt on the day that I found out he was gone. Just numbing pain and sadness. I guess suicide deaths will always do that to you. It's not like saying 'Well, he died a good death" or "he died happily". Unfortunately for our family it was tragic but se la vie!

All I can say is to be thankful for the people in your life. Especially your parents and your family. You never know what will happen tomorrow.

I'm sure he would have been proud to be a grandpa :)

Anyway, that's all folks! Have a wonderful weekend!
K

No comments: