Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Good things come in 3's!

1) So yesterday, I went and saw my doctor again and Mom and Baby are happy and healthy. I weighed myself the other day and I now weigh a whopping 151 lbs! I also noticed that my stomach seemed lower so that tells me that baby is dropping and I am now able to breathe a little better. Mind you I should just move my office to the washroom because that's where I find myself often lately :) Also, my doctor told me that it's time to see her once a week! That's great news for me because this tells me that baby is almost ready to come out. yay!

2) Mark's birthday celebration was a success yesterday as well! I managed to invite his Dad, Mom, Sister (Evie), her boyfriend (Chris), Brother (Gordie) and Wife (Kara) to meet us at Smugglers Inn for dinner last night. Mark didn't know this and he was definitely surprised and happy to see them! It was a perfect birthday dinner celebration! Way to go Krissy pants!
3) I also found out last night that my other condo has been officially sold! yay! Since the market has been great lately, I meant to list at 140,000 but my realtor said to list at 149,900....and lo and behold, someone wanted it for 160,000! yay! Calgary's market is just insane right now. Good for sellers but really bad for buyers.

I guess when life turns shitty, there will also be a time when it will be great! Things happen for a reason and I feel blessed and thankful and appreciative to have gone through some rough times in life! I know there will be more ahead but I guess you don't have a choice but to take them as they come and deal with them one thing at a time. You just have to have faith I guess. Ok, I'll stop being sappy now :)

I hope you all have a great Wednesday!
ciao for now,
K

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Kristine,

I'm glad things are going so great. Soon that baby will be here and will bring you such joy!

Yeah!

Jenn